To celebrate our Managing Director turning 19 today, we’re letting you in on 19 things you may not already know about him!
- Mitchell started building Twitter accounts with hundreds of thousands of followers from his dorm room in boarding school at just 16.
- Mitchell began to create Inferno Media as we now know it at just 17 years old.
- This year, Mitchell was crowned Rock Recruitment’s ‘Entrepreneur Star of the Year’ for his achievements with Inferno Media.
- Born into an entrepreneurial family, he is the youngest of three siblings.
- A big foodie, Mitchell’s favourite restaurant is Le Club 55 in St Tropez.
- Where he particularly enjoys a glass of Chardonnay-Semillon!
- He has a penchant for blue gingham shirts.
- He has a spaniel named Charlie who loves nothing more than a seaside paddle.
- Mitchell has a need for speed and loves racing round the go-karting track.
- He won a sports scholarship to boarding school for his skills in Rugby and Golf.
- Fondly known as our ‘ultimate online detective’, the Inferno team are yet to tell Mitch something about social media that he doesn’t already know.
- Mitchell is most inspired by Virgin’s Richard Branson; expect an Inferno Necker Island in due course.
- Just like Tom Ford, he claims to take three baths a day and does a lot of his social stalking from the tub.
- Mitchell loves being out on the water, whether it’s jet-skiing or boating.
- He recently became the youngest member on the board of the IoD (Institute of Directors), a record he surpassed by 20 years!
- After deciding not to go to college, he has since been invited to teach at one.
- Mitchell loves to unwind and relieve the stresses of running a business through boxing.
- His favourite show is The Apprentice.
- Closely followed by his one guilty pleasure, Made in Chelsea – but don’t tell him we told you!
Happy Birthday Mitchell,
Love from the Inferno Team x