Social media can be a daunting prospect, especially if you haven’t grown up with a plethora of apps at your fingertips. However, it is more important than ever that businesses embrace social media as an integral marketing method. There is no better way to stand out than to do so online, and your customers are already there waiting for you.
Need a little more persuading? Read our top facts below about social media to see exactly why it’s time to get digital.
- Approximately 1.7 billion people have active social media accounts
- 91% of online adults use social media regularly
- On average, companies respond to only 30% of social media fans’ feedback
- Around 46% of web users will look towards social media when making a purchase
- 20% of Facebook users have purchased something due to ads or comments
- The fastest growing group of new users on Twitter are aged between 55-64
- 53% of social media marketers don’t measure their success
- Social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing